Terms and Conditions for On-line / Phone booking
By continuing to perform an online or telephone booking, you confirm that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions listed below:
Epilless Beauty Center runs on an appointment-based system and these go on a first-come-first-serve basis. We do not hold back any appointments for last minute calls, so always advise you book in advance to avoid disappointment. Remember that during the summer months and at Christmas time we do get extremely busy and appointments can go 2-3 weeks in advance (sometimes longer for late nights and weekends). Please do not take it out on our staff if you cannot get an appointment.
- Appointments can be made over the phone (0751 121 155), our booking app fresha.com/providers/epilless or via our online booking system (see home page of website or Facebook page). Please remember that by booking through other methods, appointments times given to you may have already been taken by the time you reply, so booking over the phone or online is much more advisable.
- If we cannot fit you in at a suitable time, we will add you to our waiting list and make every effort to book you in in the event of another person cancelling or postponing
- Upon your visit to Epilless you might be asked to fill in a consultation card including details of medical history, and sign the indemnity statement declaring the answers are true and correct. This is for your own wellbeing, and is essential for any treatments to be carried out. Refusal to fill out and sign a consultation card will result in refusal of treatment.
- Certain treatments may require a second, more specific consultation card to be filled out and signed. This will be kept with your records.
- Certain medical conditions may require further advice and written consent from your personal doctor before some treatments can go ahead. This is for your own wellbeing and while we understand it can be frustrating, please understand that we are looking out for your health and your best interests. Your therapist will offer an alternative treatment where possible, until written consent has been gained. As a professional salon we will not go ahead with any treatment we feel unsuitable until a letter of consent has been gained, and will not accept a signed declaration from yourself as a substitute.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. The parent or guardian must fill out and sign the consultation card on behalf of the minor and be present at all times during the treatment.
- Certain treatments may not be suitable for certain age groups and carry their own age limit. If we feel this applies to you, we will offer an alternative treatment where possible.
- Gift cards/vouchers are valid for a maximum six months from date of purchase (it might be less depending on the number of sessions). Gift cards/vouchers cannot be refunded, but any treatments can be swapped - with notice - to other treatments or products if required. Just let us know what you would prefer, and we can settle the difference at your appointment if needed.
- We would greatly appreciate 24 hours notice for cancellations or moved appointment times, otherwise a charge of 50% will be incurred. 100% will be charged for appointments missed entirely. Treatment packages require full payment at time of booking and require 48 hours notice to cancel or If appointments are repeatedly missed or cancelled/rescheduled at late notice, we may ask for full payment upfront at the time of booking to secure any future appointments. In this case payment must be made at least 24 hours before the appointment, otherwise the appointment will be canceled
- Certain treatments will require a patch test to be carried out at least 48 hours prior to the appointment. This is for your own wellbeing and is essential, even if you have had that particular treatment at another salon. We will not carry out any treatments requiring a patch test if the patch test has not been done, and will not accept a signed declaration from yourself as a substitute. Certain treatments may be able to go ahead without that particular part of the treatment.
- Refund and Re-do Policy. Please note that we do not offer refunds on our services. If you are unhappy in any way, please let us know as soon as possible - preferably before paying for your service and leaving the salon - and we will work with you to rectify the situation. We operate a re-do policy at Epilless, which means we may offer to re-do your service for you within a set time scale free of charge if we feel it appropriate. As we have high costs to cover, including product, wages, time and utilities, this is our policy instead of offering a refund. You may be invited back into the salon so we can assess the problem and work with you. Please note that photos may not be accepted due to the difficulty of verifying when they were taken. In the event of us accepting a photo, the original photo information must be present, i.e. the date and time stamp.